Friday, November 25, 2016

New Christmas card


It's been a really busy week, but we have a very nice Thanksgiving. We don't usually see our kids for Thanksgiving, but we have friends here who have a big family/friend gathering that lasts a few days, so I've been there, and in the mornings, I've been making my dish to take over.

I just could not help myself! I was not going to buy anymore Christmas, but the sale was just too hard to pass up. I got one punch and one die set on sale, and also got the stamp sets to go with, ending up with a savings over the bundle price. 

This was one of them.  Hang Your Stockings stamps was not on sale, but the dies, Christmas Stocking Thinlits, were on sale. Combined price was a few dollars less then the bundle price.
Here is the list.  It ends on the 28th.

This was such a fun and easy card to make. The DSP is Candy Cane Lane, which has some of the most fun papers I've ever seen.   Colors are Real Red, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, with Silver satin ribbon and Cucumber green.
As usual, if you would like to purchase or just go to my store to see the list of products larger, just click on any image below. I've included the bundle price just in case you are seeing this after the sale is over.



No comments: