Friday, December 2, 2016

Playing with Holly Happiness




I've been playing with this pretty little set and it's punch lately.  I'm working on finishing up the rest of my cards so I can get them sent.  Today I made 2 with the same set, similiar cards, but I love this one the best. I think because it has more contrast. I also love the  double stitched framelit.

On both cards I embossed and softely sponged on a bit of Garden Green on the holly leaves.  My other color here is Rich Razzleberry.   I stamped the bow using Rich Razzleberry onto the same color CS and punched it out.  I added a rhinestone for sparkle.
Here is the second card.

I used Sweet Sugarplum on this one.  It is the same color as Rich Razzleberry, just a much lighter shade. They actually look great together.  I used the Layered framelits for my larger oval on this and did the same sponging. The Merry is from the Christmas Greetings Thinlit dies, and then I used just the Christmas from Banners for Christmas.

I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

horizonview said...

Oh my goodness ... a pair of LOVELY cards once again. Those stitched framelets are a temptation for me! We'll see ...