Saturday, January 7, 2017

Happy Birthday, CFC challenge #164


This is the first time for this challenge for me. I was in the mood for a challenge today and went to hunt one up.
I have 2 girls with birthdays on the same day 4 yrs apart, they both LOVE purple, so purple it is. Rich Razzleberry for this one.

I have not used the set before, I think I got it just as the Holiday catalog was coming out and after that it was holiday all the way.   It's a fun bundle. For this card, I didn't use the die set, but I do love how the some dies match stamp set and you actually get extra die pieces that are totally different.  It gives you so many ways to use the set.  and this set, Falling Flowers, is just like that.

I'm trying out the new watercolor pencils here, there is a set of 13 pencils in this set of SU colors.
I did a scribble with the pencil before embossing the Happy Birthday, then afterward I ran over the color a bit with an Aqua Brush. 
Here is the Cas-ual Friday challenge site.


1 comment:

Jan Hoyt said...

I am catching up on my blog following....this card turned out very cute, I like it with the "scribble" in the middle, too! I'm sure your purple lovers were thrilled!