Thursday, March 9, 2017

Oh Happy Day, FMS challenge 278, card 2


I just can't decide which one I like better, this one or yesterdays black and white card.  What do you think?

I just had so much fun with this technique I had to try it  with  different colors.
For this one I used Rich Razzleberry and Sweet Sugarplum with the Blooms and Bliss DSP. Then I had a hard time decided if I liked it better with a white flower or this razzleberry flower.   I really do love the pattern in the DSP a lot!

If you haven't seen the first one, just scroll down after clicking on the header of this blog. That will open it up to all content. Or just go HERE.

Here is the challenge again and you can click on the link to go to FMS.

3 comments:

Terri Orr said...

This is a toughie. I usually am drawn to black and white and really do love those peeka-dots from yesterday, but this purple card is so striking and really shows off that die fabulously. Either card--great design!

Lynn Hoyt said...

Thanks Terri. I keep going back and forth.

Kim S said...

I love the patterns peeking through the die cut flower. The colors are sweet, yet rich! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.