Thursday, October 12, 2017

Decorate with Joy, FMS 308, Christmas card



How cute is this image.   I had a ball coloring with the brand new Stampin Up alcohol markers! Yup, you read that right!    We, as demos had 10 days to purchase  and play with them, they will be out for everyone soon.  And wow are they slick.  They color beautifully and are plenty juicy, I think we have a hit.  

So, today I am playing along with Freshly Made Sketches.  Here is the sketch. Go here to see the teams cards.

So, my colors today are Read Red, Smoky Slate, Powder Pink and Basic black.
My marker colors are: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight and Bermuda Bay.

Also, just in case you hadn't noticed, SU has a DSP sale going on for the month of Oct. Buy 3 of the listed DSP and get one free.





Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

This is soooooo cute! Adorable holiday scene! I received my markers yesterday but haven't opened them yet......they look great!