Saturday, November 25, 2017

Everything Merry, Freshly Made Sketches 314


I. Love. This. Dog!  Yup, I bought this set because I loved this dog.  I am really loving the whole set, but the dog put me over the top for it.   Isn't he cute!?

I started this card last wed when the challenge started, but it's just been so busy with all the cooking, eating, visiting, eating.  ect.  You know how that is, so just got it done and here is the challenge.

It was actually a very quick easy card and I really thought I would have it done wed.   Sigh....
We spend Thanksgiving and the days surrounding it, with friends.  They have a big dinner for all their family and friends each year. Some come in their Motorhomes and start coming in on tue and some are still there on sat, so almost a week long thing.  Our hosts make up the main meal parts and everyone else brings a dish, so we have a lot of different and yummy things to eat.

This year our weather here in No AZ has been quite warm during T day week. Up around 85% but of course cooling a lot in the evening.   We ate at 4 each day then around 6 the fire was started in the yard and we sat around it and chatted.    Doesn't get much better then that.

I think this card is going to my friends brother and his wife, they bring 4 little doxies every year.  I have a feeling they will love it.

So, I used my new Stampin Blends Alcohol markers for this.  I'm finding them so easy to use and a lot of fun. My colors are:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Smoky slate.


2 comments:

Amy O said...

This is adorable! I love that cute dog, and I love how you've used the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Oh, Lynn, this could not be cuter! I just love that sweet little dog. Glad to see you this week at FMS!