Sunday, November 26, 2017

Good Tidings, Just Add Ink 387, Christmas card


The embossing folder set the tone for this card.   I know it's hard to see, but I sponged Garden Green over the branches that are embossed on the top card.  For some reason I never can see to get light sponging or watercoloring to show up well, but it's showing very well on the original card.  I think what I might be missing is lights from the sides.  I'm going to have to play with that idea.


JAI is having a color challenge this week.  Have a look at the challenge Here.
Pretty Pines Thinlits along with the matching stamp set is a holdover from last year, so is in the Annual catalog now.  If you find you love it, you might want to purchase it, I doubt it will be here again and it's just so useable.
My ribbon is from last years Holiday catalog too.



2 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Love that you've gone crisp and clean, but it still looks so textural...Great card Lynn! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Patrice said...

There is an elegance to your card, Lynn. I do love all that white space...thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x