Friday, February 16, 2018

Stampin Up, Occasions set, Flying Home


I thought that today I'd just post one of the cards my class did yesterday.  It's from the new 2018 Occasions catalog. The set is called Flying Home.  There are 3 larage images in this set, all just as cute as they can be, plus some butterflies, birds and a bee.

The embossing folder seen is one of a set of 2 from the Petal Palette set. I simply sponged over it after I embossed at the bottom of the card.

I colored the image in mainly with the new Blends.  Added a piece of Lemon Lime Twist ribbon and a little sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes.   The circles are from Layering circles Framelits.



1 comment:

horizonview said...

Cute, cute card! You just can't go wrong with layering circles like that. So simple but effective. Nice! Thanks for sharing, Lynn.