Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Cupcake fun birthday, FMS329


My neighbor's birthday is the first of Apr and she has been under quite a lot of stress lately after her hubby had knee surgery.  I thought she would enjoy a pretty, bright birthday card.
Since I love having a challenge to help me get started, I'm playing along with Freshly Made Sketches again this week. Check out the rest of the challenge, right here.
I used an older, but still in the catalog set for my cupcake and new metallic paper along with a couple of items that may be retired by now. The tinsel and the doily.      I just sponged some colors on the part of the card under the cupcake and doily.

My colors for this one are: Berry Burst, Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist, Pink Pirouette and a bit of Whisper White.
I hope you enjoyed and thanks for coming by.


1 comment:

Kim S said...

Sweet cupcake! I love the cheerful colors fading into neutrals. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!